Saturday, August 13, 2016

Week in Utah with Owen!

Utah
After the family reunion, Brad, Owen & I drove to my parent's house where Owen and I stayed the week. Brad had an early flight the next morning to get back to school. 

Thanksgiving Point farm
8.9.16
On Tuesday, my mom, Jess & I took Owen to the farm so he could see all of the animals. He had a blast!

Playing with Uncle Ca and playing in Gigi and Poppop's sandbox 8.9.16

Gardner Village 8.10.16
On Wednesday, my mom, Owen and I met up at Gardner Village with my sister Jess. This place is adorable, by the way! We checked out the little shops, fed the ducks (veggie straws), and ate lunch there.

Practicing his pitching and walking around in Uncle Ca's boots 8.10.16

Playing at the park with Gigi and Poppop 8.11.16


Swimming with Aunty Jess & resting with Gigi 8.11.16 & 8.12.16

Swimming with Gigi & Aunty Jess!
8.12.16
On Friday, we went swimming. Owen had a blast jumping into the pool non-stop but Gigi wasn't as thrilled watching him do it!

Playing with his new soccer ball 8.12.16
Owen's favorite thing to do was use the lid of the sandbox as a mini trampoline.

Before and during Dan Merrell's wedding reception! 8.12.16 I'm so happy I got to see Emily & Josh and the rest of the Merrell's! It was also so fun seeing some families from our old ward in Pittsburgh.

Splash pad and riding his bike on our last day!
8.13.16

Me & Jess! 8.13.16


Owen rolling around on the ground at the airport. Owen wasn't the best behaved toddler at the airport so I was a little anxious for our flight, but the flight went great and we were so excited to get home to dada!! 8.13.16

No comments:

Post a Comment