Moses Lake trip 8.24.16
Brad had a week off of school in between semesters, so we decided to spend the week in Moses Lake. Brad and I drove home from our anniversary trip the same day our flight was scheduled, so we had just enough time to come home, change, re-pack, and leave again.
Dean & Owen 8.25.16
Owen was pretty happy to have another little person to play with since Courtney and Dean are living in Moses Lake right now. They spent a lot of quality time together while the guys golfed. Dean taught Owen how to use the rocket launcher and Owen taught Dean how to golf. Sort of.
![]() | ![]() |
I don't know what it is but I can't help but laugh when I look at this picture.
Trampoline time with Grammy 8.25.16 & 8.26.16
Grammy was the champ of Ring Around the Rosie: trampoline style. The boys loved it.
![]() | ![]() |
Owen kept saying he wanted to drive this car and I repeatedly told him he was too big to drive this tiny car. He showed me. 8.26.16
Swimming at Grandma LuDeen's! 8.26.16
I'm not sure if David is giving the ball to Owen or stealing it from him in this first picture. Both scenarios are equally plausible.
![]() | ![]() |
You can't go to Grandma's pool without playing a little pool basketball. Also, looking back at these pictures of Brad & Owen on the slide, I realize how bad of an idea that was.
![]() | ![]() |
Air Hockey time 8.27.16
Owen may be good at golf, but have you guys seen Dean play air hockey? The kid's got skills.
I don't think I've seen Brad & David as happy as they were watching Owen play golf. Talk about pride.
![]() | ![]() |
Owen wasn't super thrilled at first, but once he got behind the wheel it was a game changer.
![]() | ![]() |
Ice cream with Grandpa David 8.28.16
Grandpa feeding the grandkids ice cream is a pretty common sight. It's also pretty common for those grandkids to not sleep very well that night.
Flying home! 8.28.16
Owen's set up on the flight home. He did great watching Daniel Tiger and even slept the second half of the flight.
Owen's set up on the flight home. He did great watching Daniel Tiger and even slept the second half of the flight.
It's always a great time visiting Moses Lake. Till next time!!


















No comments:
Post a Comment