Saturday, August 6, 2016

Earl Family Reunion in Albion, ID 2016

Albion, Idaho
This year, the Earl Family Reunion was held in Albion, Idaho and we stayed at Albion Campus Retreat. I can't believe this is my third reunion since marrying in to the family and Owen's first!

Brad, Owen & I flew to Utah first and then drove to Albion using one of my parents cars. Here's a picture of Brad & Bryan from when we first arrived! 8.4.16

Owen had a blast running around all over the huge yard with all of the cousins. I didn't have as big of a blast chasing after him, but that's alright. 8.5.16


I'm so grateful to have married into such a huge and amazing family! The Doug Earl family was in charge this year and they did a really cool activity where they had everyone line up in the order they entered the family. I'm number #113 and Owen is #126. Brad threw his paper away so I guess we'll never know what number he is! 

THE WHOLE FAMILY! 8.5.16

The David & Peggy Earl Family (minus Kacey, Jon, Scarlet, Ridley, Curtis & Stephen)

All (most) of Brad's first cousins! How cool is that?

Here's the t-shirt design for the reunion this year with Grandma Earl's picture. 

I love the picture of Owen running to Brad. Owen & Dean also had fun playing together.

Owen playing on the bouncy house. They had so many fun activities for the kids there!

We didn't bring Owen's golf clubs so he had to improvise with baseball bats. 

Owen had so much fun playing with his cousins. Jude was making Owen belly laugh and it was pretty adorable.

I foresee a future basketball team. Here's Owen, Jude & Dean

Last Day 8.6.16
Our last day consisted of some last minute volleyball games and saying goodbye to everyone. It was a great reunion! 

Here's Owen, Peggy, Dean & Jude 

Brandon, Troy, Owen & Brad

Can't wait until next reunion!

No comments:

Post a Comment