Owen's Tenth Month!
Here are some pictures of Owen from month ten! Putting this post together made me realize how little we've been home this month. Most of the pictures are included in my other posts :) There are also way more videos this month than usual, most likely because he's at such a fun age and I just have to record it!
Daddy making Owen laugh July 9, 2015
Dad teaching Owen how to clap! July 11, 2015
Owen being mischievous July 10 and July 21, 2015
![]() | ![]() |
Twins! 7.23.15
Owen doesn't share the same love of ice cream as his parents 7.23.15
Owen rocking his baby Toms as Walmart 7.25.15
Funny Story 7.25.15
Sooo, funny story. I was changing Owen's sheets one night *which I've done countless times, by the way* and I had the thought that "wow, the bottom side of his mattress seems so much softer. That's weird." Turns out, the side of the mattress with the sticker is indeed NOT the bottom side of the mattress. No, they trick you into thinking it is. Poor Owen has been sleeping on the wrong side of the mattress the first 10 months of his life. No wonder he isn't the best sleeper. He slept great that first night we flipped it over. WHOOPS.
*side note: We've convinced ourselves the mattress can be used both ways and that the side he's been sleeping on is actually the "newborn" side since it's firmer. Fingers crossed...
![]() | ![]() |









No comments:
Post a Comment