On our way to Moses Lake
Brad, Owen and I made our way back to Moses Lake for 2 more weeks to finish out our summer. This is Brad's last summer off until he's finished with dental school, so we had to make the most of it!
Airports are gross, but our gate had a children's play place near it, so we let Owen crawl around and play before our flight. This is seriously ingenious! He also loved looking out the window and was a huge help when I was unpacking. 7.27.15
Airports are gross, but our gate had a children's play place near it, so we let Owen crawl around and play before our flight. This is seriously ingenious! He also loved looking out the window and was a huge help when I was unpacking. 7.27.15
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
Owen and Dean 7.29.15
Maybe it's just me, but I'm convinced the video I posted of Owen and Dean on social media with the baby stroller didn't get NEARLY enough likes. It was hilarious. But maybe it was just funnier in person.
Boating 7.29.15
It would have been a wasted trip if we hadn't gone boating! Both of the babies did really well the whole time and Brad still has some pretty sweet moves on the wakeboard for an old man.
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
Seattle 7.31.15
Our first weekend in Washington, we drove to Seattle for the Imagine Dragon's concert. Can everyone just look at Brad's face in this picture?
Suncadia
We made a stop at Suncadia Resort on the way. So pretty!
![]() | ![]() |
Imagine Dragons
My brother-in-law Curtis has an in with the band, so we got great tickets and had a lot of fun at the concert. It was just a little unfortunate we sat behind two girls who were standing up dancing the entire show.
Owen and Dean wreaking havoc on Kristy and Trevor's new house 8.1.15
![]() |
Brad, me, Courtney, Curtis and Peggy got to golf the next day while David stayed home "babysitting" the babies. That's in quotations because we came home and found out they had been doing stair races the entire time.
Back to Seattle 8.7.15
We drove back to Seattle the next weekend for my new nephew, Declan's blessing! The picture on the left shows Courtney putting Owen to sleep by letting him play with her hair. It's a bad habit I'm trying to break...
Owen also loved spending time with Aunt Kristy and his newest cousin.
Brad in Kristy and Trevor's hammock. He didn't want me to take a picture so he made a weird face. Turns out I still took the picture. And now I have a picture with him making an ugly face. Should have just smiled. 8.8.15
Swimming at Grandma's 8.10.15
Before we left Moses Lake, Brad, Owen and me went swimming over at Grandma's. Brad dunked Owen for the first time which he hated. So instead, Owen hung out with Grandma while Brad and I played some pool basketball.
More golf 8.3.15
Brad and I got to play more golf in Moses Lake. Brad did great and I wasn't too shabby myself!
Babysitting Dean and Owen 8.3.15
I don't remember where everyone went, most likely golf and dance, but I got to babysit the babies for a little while and it was pretty fun. I don't think they liked me shutting the doors and blocking them in to the family room and kitchen. But hey, that's how I roll.
![]() |
Brad's backyard 8.3.15
My birthday! 8.4.15
Back to Seattle 8.7.15
We drove back to Seattle the next weekend for my new nephew, Declan's blessing! The picture on the left shows Courtney putting Owen to sleep by letting him play with her hair. It's a bad habit I'm trying to break...
Owen also loved spending time with Aunt Kristy and his newest cousin.
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |
Brad in Kristy and Trevor's hammock. He didn't want me to take a picture so he made a weird face. Turns out I still took the picture. And now I have a picture with him making an ugly face. Should have just smiled. 8.8.15
Declan's blessing day 8.9.15
Trevor gave Declan a beautiful blessing and I'm so happy we were there for it! I also love how many boy cousin's Owen has that are so close to his age.
Swimming at Grandma's 8.10.15
Before we left Moses Lake, Brad, Owen and me went swimming over at Grandma's. Brad dunked Owen for the first time which he hated. So instead, Owen hung out with Grandma while Brad and I played some pool basketball.
Until next time!























so many cute pictures!!! and you are right, the stroller thing was hilarious. i laughed about it all day.
ReplyDelete