Brad started his second year of Dental school today, so we wanted to do a quick weekend getaway before we're locked down for 3 more years of school. We're so lucky that Christie & Daniel Jacinto live there now with their 2 month old Jack. Christie and I were roommates at BYU for two years. Her parents were also nice enough to let us stay at their house!
Walking around The Cove 8.21.15
The first thing we did when we got there Friday afternoon was walk around The Cove with Christie & baby Jack. It's so beautiful there! Once Daniel was off of work, we went to Woodstock, a local pizza place that was really yummy.
Richard Walker's Pancake House 8.22.15
We don't normally go out to breakfast, but we were on vacation so we made an exception! I got Brad smiling in the first picture with Owen looking away, and Owen smiling in the second picture with Brad looking away. So close!
We don't normally go out to breakfast, but we were on vacation so we made an exception! I got Brad smiling in the first picture with Owen looking away, and Owen smiling in the second picture with Brad looking away. So close!
![]() | ![]() |
Day at the beach! 8.22.15
We got to have a beach day with Christie, Daniel, and Jack. Kim & Bowman Bagley came later too! Owen loved the sand but wasn't a huge fan of the cold ocean.
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |
Video on the beach!
I'm excited to watch this video years from now and remember our fun trip!
I'm excited to watch this video years from now and remember our fun trip!
Owen playing with sand for the first time and taking a nap on the beach with baby Jack
Did I mention how sweet baby Jack is? This babe slept almost the entire time we were at the beach. Owen joined in on the fun for a couple of hours, too!
Did I mention how sweet baby Jack is? This babe slept almost the entire time we were at the beach. Owen joined in on the fun for a couple of hours, too!
![]() |

Beach Volleyball at The Bay
Owen cheering dad on!
Owen cheering dad on!
![]() | ![]() |
Owen standing by himself on the beach.
He had stood alone a few times before, but never for very long. I'm so glad I got it on video!
Owen doing beach yoga and playing with Nugget
Owen playing peekaboo with me on the drive home!
Owen doing beach yoga and playing with Nugget
![]() | ![]() |
Owen playing peekaboo with me on the drive home!
We're so happy we made this trip happen! It was such a fun way to end the summer. Now back to real life.













No comments:
Post a Comment