Monday, January 16, 2017

BYU roommate reunion in San Diego

It had been too long since we'd seen each other so my BYU roommates and I planned a weekend in San Diego together. Here are some highlights from our trip!

Taking a walk at The Bay 1.14.17
Here's Christie Jacinto (Richmond), Karissa Bell (Gardner) and me! We missed you Hilary!! 

Here are pictures of me with Christie & Karissa! Christie is 38 weeks & I'm 29 weeks pregnant in the first picture! 

Surprise baby shower for Christie at World Curry 

Pizza night at Woodstock Pizza! 

Hanging out with  my little buddy, Jack 1.15.17


Nugget and myself. We formed a bond when Brad and I dog sat her way back when. Refer to this post


My last day 1.16.17

Swami's Cafe 
On my last day in town, we ate at Swami's cafe for lunch. It was so good! 

Enjoying the nice weather at The Cove 1.16.17


My friends and their beautiful babies
It was nice to have a weekend away but I missed having my little buddy around!

Baked Bear
To end my trip on a good note, we stopped at Baked Bear before heading to the airport! 

Love you girls!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment