Saturday, February 11, 2017

Last minute trip to Las Vegas

February 8-11, 2017

Owen and I decided to take a last minute road trip to Las Vegas to visit both of my sisters. And by last minute, I mean that morning I decided "hey, why not" and started driving a couple hours later. Owen was so excited to play with Andrew and "EE" (Ellie) and he did awesome on our drive there. It wasn't until the last 45 minutes that I had to sing every single children's song ever written to keep him happy. I'd call that a success!

Here are some highlights from our trip!

February 8th
Here's Owen playing with a Thomas the Train blow up tent (Thomas is his current favorite) and play dough. He was especially excited about the play dough because I refuse to let that stuff in my house (or in my carpet). So instead, he got it in Auntie Amanda's carpet!

Owen was so excited to play with his cousins!

Hugging each other goodnight on our first night there!

February 9th
The next day, Amanda and I took Owen & Ellie to the park while Andrew was at school. They were pretty cute playing together. 


I'm 32 weeks pregnant in this picture and Owen is 28 months old :)

Watching a show while waiting for dinner. I love these three! 

All nice and clean after a long day of playing with his cousins

February 10th

Red Robin
For lunch the next day, Jess and I took Ellie & Owen to Red Robin. Owen was pretty excited about that milkshake.

Holding hands with Auntie Jess

Pictures with my sisters! 
Jess, Amanda, me 


Photo credit: Andrew (age 5)

I love this picture of the kids! Owen looks like he could easily be their younger sibling. 

Attempting a photoshoot with the kids
These are the best we got. Also, if you notice, Owen is holding Andrew's "Percy" train in these pictures. He carried that thing around the entire weekend. Only problem was, he can't pronounce "Percy." So instead, he walked around saying "where'd pee-pee go?" or "where's dada pee-pee?" or "where's baby pee-pee?" referring to the kids' big and small Percy trains. 


Owen with Auntie Amanda

We had so much fun hanging out with our family in Vegas, we didn't want the fun to end. So instead of driving back home to Phoenix, Owen and I decided to extend our trip and drive to my parents house in Utah! Brad and I were already planning on making the trip to Utah a couple weeks later for his spring break, so I figured since I was already half way there, we might as well go hang out with my family for a couple of weeks before Brad arrived! 

So the next morning, I drove Jess & Owen to Utah where we spent the next 2 1/2 weeks! Post about our time in Utah to follow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment