Thursday, October 27, 2016

Tolmachoff Farms with the Nielsens

Last week, Owen and I were able to spend some time with the Nielsens while they visited Arizona. On Thursday afternoon, we met up with Kacey and the kids at Tolmachoff Farms. Our first time going was last Halloween after Owen had just turned one. (See left picture) I can't believe how much he grew in just a year!

Here's Owen having a blast on the jumping pillow. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to pull him off, but once Jude got there he was willing to follow him anywhere. Aren't cousins the best?

Kacey's kids are so good with Owen. Scarlet gave him multiple piggy back rides and the boys made sure to include their little cousin. He really had a blast with them.

Here are the kids doing some rubber duck racing.

Looking at the animals. I tried getting Jude & Owen to smile at the camera. They both smiled real big and said "cheese!" but they just didn't look at me while doing it. 

Taking a water and slushy break.

Jude & Owen going through the mini corn maze while waiting for the older kids to finish the big maze. Jude kept looking back at me and asking "which way!?" Each time I answered "straight!" but he would start turning and ask "this way?"

In the second picture, I asked the boys to smile but instead Jude started making growling noises and yelling "chicken poop!" (or something along those lines) while Owen copied. 

The whole gang (minus baby Ridley)

We love our cousins! 


No comments:

Post a Comment