Owen and I ventured to Salt Lake City for a week to visit my family and meet up with my BYU roommates! It was my first time flying alone with Owen and he did great. Here are some of our adventures!
Temple Square with my mom and sister!
It's so weird to think that some of my family lives in Utah now. My parents live 10 minutes from downtown Salt Lake, so we of course had to spend some time in Temple Square while we were there. Here are some pictures of my mom, sister, Owen and me.
 |
| 3.20.15 |
|
 |
| 3.20.15 |
|
 |
| 3.20.15 |
Reunited with my BYU roommates!
A few months back, my roommates and I planned to meet up this past weekend. It was so fun seeing everyone again and catching up. It didn't seem like any time had passed!
 |
| Karissa Bell, Hilary Packham, me & Owen, Christie Jacinto, Jessi Pitcher 3.21.15 |
 |
| 3.21.15 |
|
 |
| 3.21.15 |
|
Visiting Ally & David Fajardo and meeting baby Ruby!
While I was there, I also got to visit with my friend Ally, who was my best bud when working at Qualtrics, and meet their cute little baby. It was a lot of fun catching up!
 |
| 3.23.15 |
 |
| 3.23.15 |
Pictures of Owen because...why not?
 |
| 3.21.15 |
 |
| 3.24.15 |
|
 |
| 3.19.15 |
|
I'm so glad I got to go to Utah to visit with everyone, but Owen and I are so glad to be back home with Brad!
No comments:
Post a Comment