Thursday, May 10, 2018

Dental Graduation Banquet!

On May 10th, Brad and I went to his graduation banquet at The Renaissance Hotel in Glendale. The hotel was pretty and it was nice visiting with friends and celebrating being done with dental school! 

Brad and me before the banquet 

 McKenna Ure, Mary Dawson, me 

 Brad and me at our table 

 Bailee Harker, Sherilyn Leach, me 

 The Dawson's, The Ure's, The Dawson's, Brad & me 

In some ways it feels like we've been in school forever but in other ways, I cannot believe how quickly it went by. It's crazy to think that we will have had three babies during our time here in Arizona. It was definitely way too hot at times, but I know this is where we were supposed to be. We met so many great friends and had so many great experiences here. I really am going to miss it! I am also so proud of Brad for getting through these four years and not only getting through, but doing really well in school. He is the perfect example of keeping a level head and made balancing school and family life look really, really easy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment