Katie Swick comes to visit!!
My best friend since first grade came all the way from Pittsburgh to visit me in Arizona! Katie visited around this same time last year so I'm hoping this is an annual event. Fingers crossed...
VS Fashion Show 12.8.15
We started her trip off how any pair of best friends would...stuffing our faces with Hershey's Cream Pie while watching the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
Her trip included A LOT of eating out, shopping, talking and gossiping about people we grew up with.
Katie and Owen 12.10.15
![]() | ![]() |
My friend Mandy invited us to her "ugly ornament" Christmas party which was so much fun! I had never even heard of one of these before so I'm glad we got to go. I'm pretty sure Katie's and my ugly ornaments were the MOST HEINOUS ornaments there. Thank you Hobby Lobby!
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
Katie, Owen and me 12.12.15
![]() | ![]() |
Tempe Fantasy of Lights Boat Parade 12.12.15
Brad, me, Owen and Katie went to the Tempe Boat Parade and it was a lot of fun! My favorite boat was "A Christmas Story." So creative.
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
Mesa Temple Lights 12.13.15

















No comments:
Post a Comment