The Nielsen's Visit
A couple months back, Brad's sister Kacey messaged me saying how she and the kids were planning a trip to AZ for the week of Halloween. Since Fall is one of my favorite times of year, I was pretty excited because that meant I would have a bunch of kids willing to go to pumpkin patches with me! (no offense Brad). So, I started researching and came up with some fun activities to do while they were here. It was a full-house but that made everything that much more fun.
Owen with his cousins! 10.28.15
Left: Owen, Jude, Asher Right: Owen and Scarlet at the Ward Trunk Or Treat
Playing at the park 10.29.15
It's a bummer Owen doesn't live near his cousins, but that makes it that much better when they do get together. Especially the two older kids, Scarlet and Rhode. They were so good with Owen, it melted my heart! Just look at Rhode pushing Owen on the swing. Or Scarlet holding Owen in that picture above this. So sweet!
Tolmachoff Farms 10.29.15
Tolmachoff Farms was the first stop on our list of fun fall activities to do near Phoenix. It was such a cute farm with a lot of activities for the kids. Yvette and Ryker Waites joined us for the fun!
Pumpkin Patch
 |  |
Owen playing blocks with Aunt Kacey and his cousins 10.30.15
As if Kacey doesn't have enough of her own kids, she still takes the time to play with mine. Owen warmed up to her pretty quick :)
MacDonald's Ranch 10.30.15
Our next stop was MacDonald's Ranch which was a lot of fun. Brad and Kylie were also able to join us, so that was a major plus!
Hayride to the pumpkin patch!
I can't remember the last time I went on a hayride, so I think I may have enjoyed this more than the kids. It took us to the pumpkin patch, how cool is that! (It's the little things in life, right?)
Left: Asher, Scarlet, Jude, Kacey, Rhode and Kylie. Right: Me, Brad & Owen
At the pumpkin patch!
Owen was pretty funny at the pumpkin patch. He insisted on walking around holding a pumpkin in each hand. We were pretty impressed with his balancing skills.
Video of Owen carrying a pumpkin in each hand 10.30.15
Train ride back to the ranch!
Just look at Rhode and Owen again. Right: Brad, Scarlet, Owen, Rhode, Kylie, Asher, Kacey, Jude
Owen in the petting zoo
The kids also loved the petting zoo. Owen was pretty funny to watch. I think he liked the animals a little more than they liked him.
Video of Owen playing with the goats 10.30.15
Next up, Halloween!
Yay for fun weeks! Thank you again for putting up with our crazy. We love you guys!
ReplyDelete