HALLOWEEN!
Brad and I at the Ward Halloween Party!
"Scary Movie Night" on Halloween!
Austin & Lisa LaBanc and Kevin & Braylin Fluckiger
Weston & Katherine Packard and Brad & me
Kevin, Braylin, me & Brad
Don Jose's Mexican Food with the LaBancs
The owner gave Brad and Austin a sample of his "hot sauce." He said something about it having scorpion and ghost pepper in it. Needless to say, they both cried and said they had never tasted something so hot in their lives.
Decorating for Christmas time! (In November ;-) )
Drinking a vanilla steamer from Starbucks and enjoying our Christmas tree and "fireplace"
THANKSGIVING!
Brad and I spent Thanksgiving in Las Vegas with Amanda, Mikal & the kids. Here are some pictures from our trip :-)
Sporting their Thanksgiving Turkey Shirts!
Andrew "giving me a kiss" and Ellie looking adorable
Playing with the kids
Ellie and me & Cafe Rio for lunch with my old Qualtrics buddy, Ally Fajardo (Clarke)
Love my nieces and nephews! The picture on the right with Jude is from the night that Jon, Kacey, Kendall, and Kendall's friend came over to play games with Mikal, Amanda, Brad and me. I am so mad at myself for not taking a picture of everyone! I never thought our two families would be able to spend time together since I'm from Pennsylvania, but now that I have family out West it's possible!
Decorating the Calvert's tree!
The picture of Andrew cracks me up and I just love Mikal and Andrew putting the star on together!
Mikal & Amanda decorating the tree with Andrew
Admiring their Christmas tree!
If only I had gotten ready that day...
After Thanksgiving, Brad and I headed back to Arizona for a few weeks.
Glendale Glitters (December 7, 2013)
A few weeks later, I went back to Vegas to spend time with the Calverts and my mom a few weeks before Christmas!
Las Vegas (December 13-16, 2013)
Playing at the park with the kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment