Owen loves hanging out with dada. 1.3.17 & 1.4.17
![]() | ![]() |
Owen in his church suit! And Owen's Christmas ornament from nursery. 1.8.17
![]() | ![]() |
Owen at his YMCA Itty Bitty sports class! 1.11.17
Owen's very first golf tournament, The Itty Bitty Open! (Sponsored by the JGAA, the Junior Golf Association of Arizona) 1.14.17
![]() | ![]() |
Here's Owen with Levi Dawson and being rewarded with ice cream by dad on the way home!
![]() | ![]() |
With his friends at sports class! 1.18.17
Cannon Poh, Jace Minson, Levi Dawson, Owen

Sporting his visor and plastic golf clubs from the golf tournament 1.18.17
Playing in the rain! 1.20.17
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |
I had to document Owen's love of this Land Before Time movie! I think he watched it about 30 times in a 2 week period. Also, here's Owen at Oasis Park :) 1.21.17 & 1.27.17
Hanging out with dad at basketball and learning how to skip rocks 2.2.17 & 2.3.17
![]() | ![]() |
Climbing trees with dad 2.4.17
Swinging with Cannon Poh at the park 2.6.17
Reading stories with Zack Keller (aka Baby Gack) 2.7.17
Learning how to play t-ball at sports class 2.8.17
Owen having a well-balanced meal of mac n cheese for dinner. Also, here he is holding his Valentine's mail boxes from Auntie Jess! 3.1.17
![]() | ![]() |
Zoo day with mom and dad! 3.2.17
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |
Reunited with his Thomas the Train (aka Pomas the train) after leaving it in a Trader Joe's shopping cart the day before 3.3.17
![]() | ![]() |
Obsessed with carrying around this Fruit Punch box in his "pocket" for whatever reason..3.3.17
Serious Sunday morning talks with dad 3.5.17
![]() | ![]() |
It's about that time again! Shade is up and weather is getting hotter here in AZ 3.9.17 & 3.10.17
![]() | ![]() |
Enjoying the nice weather and eating our Costco pizza outside :) 3.10.17
Brad and Owen playing "dead man" on the trampoline 3.13.17
Owen and me at the Foothills library singing/story time. This was our last mommy/Owen day together before baby! We didn't know that at the time though :) 3.15.17
Pictures everyone sent to me of Owen while I was in the hospital! 3.16.17
Here's Owen with baby Zack Keller (baby Gack) and Jace Minson while I was in labor! Amy & Lindsey helped me out so much!!
Here's Owen at the store with my parents the day after I had Madden! 3.17.17
I had to include this picture of Owen drinking the water bottle because I used to drink out of bottles the exact same way when I was little!
Gigi & Pop pop took Owen out for ice cream! 3.18.17
My mom also sent these pictures to me of Owen eating some cereal and on their way to church! I was so happy to get these pictures because I missed him so much! 3.18.17 & 3.19.17
Owen jumping high on our trampoline! 3.19.17
My mom was so helpful with Owen when we brought Madden home! She was constantly taking him to the park or playing with him outside and Owen loved the attention! 3.20.17 & 3.21.17
Owen spinning around being crazy 3.21.17
Owen's world definitely changed recently but he is already an amazing big brother and so good with baby Madden! We love him so much!
Pictures everyone sent to me of Owen while I was in the hospital! 3.16.17
Here's Owen with baby Zack Keller (baby Gack) and Jace Minson while I was in labor! Amy & Lindsey helped me out so much!!
![]() | ![]() |
Here's Owen at the store with my parents the day after I had Madden! 3.17.17
![]() | ![]() |
I had to include this picture of Owen drinking the water bottle because I used to drink out of bottles the exact same way when I was little!
Gigi & Pop pop took Owen out for ice cream! 3.18.17
![]() | ![]() |
My mom also sent these pictures to me of Owen eating some cereal and on their way to church! I was so happy to get these pictures because I missed him so much! 3.18.17 & 3.19.17
![]() | ![]() |
Owen jumping high on our trampoline! 3.19.17
![]() | ![]() |
Owen spinning around being crazy 3.21.17
Owen jumping high at Jump Street! 3.24.17
Owen spelling Cougars! 3.24.17
Owen got spoiled by Gigi when she was here. Gigi drove all the way back to the store with Owen to buy him a small basketball that he had seen with me earlier that day and had been talking about ever since. And here they are playing at the park again! 3.28.17 & 3.29.17
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |
Owen's world definitely changed recently but he is already an amazing big brother and so good with baby Madden! We love him so much!





























































No comments:
Post a Comment