Saturday, April 2, 2016

All Things Owen: Month Eighteen

Owen's Eighteenth Month 

Owen playing in his new pool! And also pooping in his new pool.
 3.4.16

Watching his favorite show, Timmy Time. Ignore the mess 3.5.16

Playing with "da-da" in his pool! 3.5.16

Sliding down his slide and talking with his pet duck, "duck duck"

Pouting/hiding in the garage 3.6.16


Climbing into the tub fully clothed while I was bathing & falling asleep mid-snack 3.10.16

Playing with Cannon Poh in his blow up pool. Look at the form in the first picture! 3.10.16
Church ball with da-da 3.10.16

Helping dad mow the lawn 3.11.16

Talking with the geese and riding da-da's shoulders 3.11.16

Sneaking into nursery for the first time since he was wreaking havoc in Relief Society. He did so well! (I couldn't choose between the pictures, so I included both) 3.13.16

Taking pictures of himself on my phone & wearing his Easter jammies 3.15.16

Playing on his slide in his new BYU outfit from Aunty Jess 3.24.16

I hope he doesn't do this to kids at school. And here he is stealing the duck's bread too. Trouble maker! 3.24.16

Duck Duck returns!! Owen's pet duck 3.29.16

No comments:

Post a Comment