Sunday, November 8, 2015

All Things Owen: Month Thirteen

Owen's Thirteenth Month! 

Owen sporting his Halloween shirt and new shirt from Auntie Jess 10.3.15

Owen eating dinner and eating spaghetti for the first time. It went "well." Notice the walls...10.3.15 and 10.5.15

Owen with my post-it notes all over his legs and playing with his new fridge magnets 10.10.15 and 10.14.15

Owen's first hair trim and wearing his skeleton jammies (I realized after I had the pants on backwards) 10.15.15 and 10.17.15

Owen "feeding" himself oatmeal. I had to include both pictures because his faces crack me up in each. The right one looks a little too similar to a face I make. Or so I'm told. 10.18.15

Owen playing outside in our yard 10.22.15

Owen at the park and riding in his new bike seat from our neighbor! 10.24.15

Owen mowing the lawn with dad 10.27.15

Owen destroying dad's tower 10.29.15


No comments:

Post a Comment