Saturday, May 2, 2015

All Things Owen: Month Seven

Owen's Seventh Month! 

Here are a whole bunch of pictures of Owen from month seven! I told myself I had gotten better at not taking SO many pictures, but it turns out I took just as many, if not more, pictures this month than all the rest. Enjoy!

Swimming with mom and dad teaching Owen how to crawl 
4.1.15
4.1.15
4.13.15
4.14.15
4.16.15
Owen loving his sweet potatoes and Owen and I having a good conversation over breakfast.
Owen's good friends Cora and Drew
4.14.15
Owen finally found his feet and is still working on drinking out of a sippy cup 
4.16.15
4.17.15
Hanging out with mom and dad at the pool 
4.18.15
4.18.15
4.18.15
Dad throwing Owen in the air
4.18.15
 

Getting ready to leave for church and playing with his Playskool puppy 
4.19.15
4.20.15
In his froggy bathing suit and trying on dad's hat 
4.23.15
4.24.15
Owen's first baseball game! Diamondbacks vs. my home team, the Pirates 
4.25.15
4.25.15
Hanging out while mom showers and making a mess out of lunch 
4.27.15
4.27.15
Getting in the crawling position. Sort of makes me want to cry. 
4.27.15

Owen's Seventh Month pictures
4.1.15

This month, Owen loved eating sweet potatoes and oatmeal, learned how to push himself up in to the crawling position, and reached his arms up for me when I picked him up for the first time. He's getting too old too fast and I wish time would slow down! 


No comments:

Post a Comment