THANKSGIVING 2014
For Thanksgiving this year, Brad and I got to stay home and have the party come to us (perks of having a newborn). Brad's parents and his sister Kylie arrived a few days before Thanksgiving and then Kacey, Jon and the kids joined us soon after. Brad and I were excited everyone could finally meet Owen!
I love that Owen has so many cousins already. I can tell that he's going to be spoiled! I thought it was pretty adorable how much Scarlet wanted to hold him. Although his face doesn't show it in this picture, he loved being held by so many family members all week!
 |
| Scarlet and Owen 11.27.14 |
Up until recently, Jude had been the youngest grandchild on Brad's side of the family. I didn't realize how much bigger he was until comparing him and Owen side by side :)
 |
| Jude 11.27.14 |
Owen was pretty sleepy after our Thanksgiving feast. Too much turkey I guess.
 |
| 11.27.14 |
FAMILY FUN ;-)
While everyone was here, we did a bunch of fun stuff together. This included Tennis, Glendale Glitters (where they light up a bunch of lights in downtown Glendale for the holidays), and visiting family.
Playing Tennis
 |
| Owen cheering us on! 11.28.14 |
|
 |
| Jude taking Owen for a walk 11.28.14 |
|
Glendale Glitters
 |
| Brad's a baby-wearing dad ;-) 11.28.14 |
Glendale Glitters 11.28.14
 |
| David, Jude, Kacey, Jon, Asher, Scarlet, Kylie, Brad, me, Owen 11.28.14 |
 |
| Brad, Rhode, me, Owen, Jude, Kacey, David, Kylie 11.28.14 |
Visiting Family
We also got to spend a day visiting with some of Peggy's family.
 |
| 11.29.14 |
The Denardo's arrive!
A few days after Thanksgiving, my parents and sister Jess joined us for Owen's baby blessing that Sunday. I was so happy both sides of our family were able to make it, even though not everyone was there.
Brad and I were so happy we were able to bless Owen the weekend everyone was in town. Brad gave Owen a beautiful blessing that of course made me tear up and Owen rocked Brad's blessing outfit that he wore as a baby. It was too small and wouldn't button, but we still made it work ;-)
 |
| Grandpa, Grandma & Owen 11.30.14 |
|
 |
| The Grandpa's! 11.30.14 |
|
 |
| Grandpa David, Grandma Peggy and Owen 11.30.14 |
 |
| The whole crew! 11.30.14 |
 |
| Grandma Peggy and Owen 11.30.14 |
 |
| 11.30.14 |
|
 |
| 11.30.14 |
|
We're so grateful for the love and support from both of our families!
No comments:
Post a Comment